LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Mundada   28 March 2021

private institute not teching properly & forced for fees

hello, I'm learning in one private institute i already paid 90% fees they not tech properly..... they always call only for fees in month of end....i said them you don't giving my lectures time to time why I'll pay....their employees & staff talk rudely & attitude.... they threat for suspend from our portal....i said them i want offline lecture when I'll come back then I'll attend.... what i can do for get my education properly because my career depends on institute.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 March 2021

Contact a local advocate and file a consumer complaint against the institution demanding for returning of fees, compensation for harassment and other deficiency fo services.   Switch to other institutions if there is a possibility.   If the private institute is affiliated to University/UGC/AICTE or any other such authority file this as on line grievance in the authority's website pgrms.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 March 2021

1. Instead of grumbling & thinking about legal actions and since you are so worried about your career /education,  you should discontinue with this "private institute" and join some other institute. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register