LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 June 2015

Private complaint u/s 420,406,506,r/s34

Hi Sir, I have given complaint in Local Police station but no action taken, then later given complaint to SP but there is no action taken. After that I filed case U/s 200,420,406,506, R/S 34 in the Court in Dec-2014 and court order for Investigation. After that Police Registered FIR but they didn’t arrest accused. Almost 6 months completed but there no action. I asked to our lawyer to file Memo for speed up investigation but he told if we file memo in court police give reasons for delay. Police are not arresting accused and not filling Final Report in the court.

1. Investigation Officer completely colluded with accused, that’s why he is not arresting accused. Please advise how to proceed with this.
  2. Is it possible to me to give complaint against Investigation officer for not arresting accused? If so please advise.

Thanks a lot for ur time

Learning

3 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     28 June 2015

You can only request court to expedite the investigation.

fighter (Software professional)     29 June 2015

Police can't arrest.you can oly request to seek investigation fast and request to file chargesheet n court.after that accuused will get bail.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 July 2015

If you are not satified with the progress in investigation or proceeding file a writ of mandamus before High Court for expediting the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register