LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     10 June 2015

Private complaint u/s 420,406,506,r/s34

Hi All, I have filed Private complaint U/s 200 & 190 in court and same FIR Registered by police u/s 420,406,506,u/s 34 in Dec-2014  but police till now police didn’t arrest any accused and didn’t filed final report. But our lawyer is telling to contact court police constable. It seems that they expecting money from me. 1) Please advise when police will arrest accused and how to proceed with this if we don’t give money police will file Negative report?  Thanks for ur time 


 2 Replies


What for have U engaged a lawyer and what is he doing?

Gavin   12 June 2020

Well, FIR Registered by police if the case is serious and police department thinks it's in the record for upcoming events. The https://www.resumehelpaustralia.com/resumestoyou-review/ share some of the cases just like it which you see an example.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register