LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victor (Manager)     24 June 2024

Private complaint file papers not available in court

I have filed a private complaint against my relatives who are illegally occupying my flat and staying there. The court through counsel has give order to investigate,register an fir and report back to the court. But the concerned SHO has not taken action, when approached they say they have not recieved any order from the court.

Now my counsel is sick and I asked one of the local junior advocate she is saying that the whole file is likely to be dispatched to the SHO and there would not any docket or paper as it is a private complaint,

Is this true that the court clearly signed on the petition/docket that the issued order ,would all the papers are really sent to sho and there will not be any paper in court record room. And further states that even if you apply CA then the court staff would return the CA application???



 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2024

The junior lawyer is not guiding properly. 

You can approach the court once again but this time you change the lawyer and inform court about what has transpired so far and request for an order to concerned police for taking action against the complaint. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 June 2024

Replace your lawyer with some other local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register