LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     26 March 2017

Private complaint dismissed in jfcm court

Sir, I have given complaint to Local SP for cheating and cybercrime enclosing all evidences and later SP Transferred the case to Local police station and later I filed RTI for status of complaint after that local circle inspector made all allegations false. Later I filed case in JFCM Court u/s 200, 202, 420,506,507  with documental evidence and I mentioned 5 witness and in that Me and other Two witness attended in the court and given our evidence and remaining 2 witness absent due to the health problems. Later  judge dismissed my petition and we are waiting dismissal order copy.

Please advise how to proceed with this and further steps.  Thanks for you time.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Balaji
Sir, I have given complaint to Local SP for cheating and cybercrime enclosing all evidences and later SP Transferred the case to Local police station and later I filed RTI for status of complaint after that local circle inspector made all allegations false. Later I filed case in JFCM Court u/s 200, 202, 420,506,507  with documental evidence and I mentioned 5 witness and in that Me and other Two witness attended in the court and given our evidence and remaining 2 witness absent due to the health problems. Later  judge dismissed my petition and we are waiting dismissal order copy.

Please advise how to proceed with this and further steps.  Thanks for you time.

Without seeing order copy nothing can be said.  Plus facts of the case are nowhere mentioned in your query.  Do you believe in palmistry? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register