Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zameer   10 April 2018

Private complaint

My wife filed false DV case and stated false facts at her parents place. I filed perjury application against her and order was in my favour. Currently 498a case progressing as well. Based on perjury order can I file a private complaint against her under IPC 211 and 182. There are threat calls I am receiving from her brother. Can private complaint maintainable at this stage. I have filed dismissal application of DV under crpc 203 since perjury order in place. Can private complaint can be filed at my area where actual incidents happened.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register