LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun2020   07 June 2019


My wife who lodged false 498A is now posting some out very personal messages and chats through WhatsApp status publicly. she also sharing in fb that she will come live and share about me (how I tortured her etc).

So how can I take action against her for all above. Police is reluctant to take any FIR or Lodge any GD against her.

thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     08 June 2019

Sir, if you can prove that you are innocent and has been prosecuted unnecessarily on basis of  false complaint of your wife under section 498-A, and her allegations against you both in her complaint and in the social media are false,You can very well file a private complaint against your wife for the offences of malicious prosecution and also defamation before the court of  Magistrate having jurisdiction on this issue. 

For clarification of all relevant legal doubts, feel free to call me up on 9842197857 and send your queries by e-mail :

Manogya Chava   20 May 2020

Greeting sir, in furtherance to the above stated, you can also file an FIR online or you can reach the SP or DSP of your concerned localtiy seeking immediate action regardin the same. Hope this helps!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads