LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   14 May 2023

Printing of PAN Card ?

My PAN Card is worn out so can I print a New PAN Card from IT website or have to apply for it? TIA

Learning

6 Replies

sahil chawla   14 May 2023

Hi there,

Hope you are doing good!

You can visit the website incometax.gov.in and get your e-pan after paying a very nominal amount.

Thanks & Regards

Sahil Chawla

+91-8755993394

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 May 2023

Apply and Obtain from Tax Department.

Purnanand Jha (Advocate)     14 May 2023

Both...visit IT website 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 May 2023

These days you can apply for new PAN card by online mode too, however there are plenty of agencies undertaking these tasks, you can approach a nearest one and get the task completed.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 May 2023

query on procedure. no legalissue inolved.

Niharika Lohan   16 May 2023

Hi Siddhi

A duplicate PAN or reprinting of the card can be requested by the applicant in some specific cases on account of damages. In such cases, the PAN does not change and only a new card is issued.

With your PAN Acknowledgement number, and date of birth, you can get a soft copy of your PAN card (e-PAN card) from the Protean eGov Technologies Limited portal.

Here are the steps by which you can download your e-PAN card with the acknowledgement number:

Step 1: Visit the Protean eGov Technologies Limited portal to download the e-PAN with the acknowledgement number.

Step 2: Enter the acknowledgement number which you have received.

Step 3: Click on Generate OTP.

Step 4: Enter the OTP you have received on your mobile and click on 'validate'.

Step 5: Click on the 'download PDF' option to download the e-PAN instantly.

The steps involved in downloading e-PAN card with your PAN and Date of Birth are:

Step 1: Visit the download e-pan Protean eGov Technologies Limited portal.

Step 2: Enter the details which are required on the form such as date of birth, PAN and Captcha code.

Step 3: Click on 'submit' and download the e-PAN for free.

Other alternative will be to go to private stores, easily available and accessible in localities. I hope it helps, for further query you can contact me at niharikalohan@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register