LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     30 December 2013

Prima facie in Dowry Case !

Dear Experts the case is going on in CAW cell , at one point of time she was saying that I want to live with my husband, now she is saying she wants to file a case as I said I dont want to live with her, if she will not attend mediation and force CAW cell to file FIR after 1 year of time is it possible that they will register FIR. And she also want to register fir for all names mention in the complaint actually she wants to take revenge from my family for not bringing her back. What can I do. regards 498a frauds

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 December 2013

if you intend not to stay with her, file divorce that shall help you to get clear direction is she serious or just want to harass . FIR can be filed anytime but it should satisfy that offence has been committed . In absence of any offence being of Cognizable nature FIR cannot be filed .  

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Q Slinger (NA)     30 December 2013

Get anticipatory bail for your parents, siblings and yourself...just in case!

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     31 December 2013

Seth Sahab Thanks for reply she is serious. She wants to harrass only. No offence has been committed she went safely with her parents in front of IO on her own consent not to stay at matrimonial home.why to take bail if fir is not yet filled even no intimation is there from CAW cell for filling of fir. regards 498a frauds

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     31 December 2013

Dear Querist

the FIR can be registered, it will be better to file divorce before court if the final decision is divorce. CAW cell is not bound to intimate regarding FIR, it will be better file anticipatory bail u/s 438 of crpc if avaliable in your state.

Dear Expert/Nadeem Ji

As i said she is not coming on CAW cell hearing, she just want to file a case, without any small evidence or supporting to her statements.

and CAW cell had told me that we will intimate you in case we will register FIR. how much anticipatory bail cost to me ? of if FIR made against all family members then ? cost will increase ?

Regards

498=Frauds

In addtion to above, CAW cell inspector said the charges you had mentioned in the complaint for named people you have to say this in front of Judge.....at that point of time my wife start reading the complaint in front of Inspector, wives dont know even what is written in the complaint.......they are coming for exam without even prepared. in that case CAW cell register FIR and move ahead ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register