LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sapna Tamrakar   08 August 2018

Previous employer not releiving

Sir, I had joined a PSU after leaving job from state government in  May 2014 after resiging to employer, but i had not taken permission to apply from previous employer i was not communicated whether resignation accepted or not. Now previous employer has constituted an enquiry comitee and sending me notices to appear. My PSU also knows about this, 

Sir I am willing to know about the consquences i may face and your precious advise 

Thanks 

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 August 2018

If you have given resignation as per the condition of employment then there is no problem.

In case your resignation is not in sync with terms and condition of employment then you need face the committee they will take action as per provision s of employment.

mohsin khan   08 August 2018

hi sir i want a fever from you

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 August 2018

I am neither a bacteria nor virus.

mohsin khan   08 August 2018

sir iwant a help

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2018

Your resignation was not accepted.

Relate the matter with service rules /conditions, precedences…

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2018

If you are unable to handle on your own approach without any delay a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..with whom you may share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT, CAT, School-Educational Tribunal, civil courts, HC, SC……

Seasoned employee’s/trade unions leaders can also guide and help.

Debanjan Roy   13 November 2018

didi amakeo permission dichchhe na j kono govt. job apply korte gele....amar NPS account achhhe...resignation accept korle NPS account ta ki korte habe? procedure ta sune bolo to central govt. job er ei kshetre

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register