LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay (Student )     25 June 2024

Prevention of sexual harrasment at workplace

A girl made false s*xual harrasment at workplace and the IC didn't check cctv footage and didn't interrogate my side witness and made false guilty and after IC report i had known that her manager is her relative and her witness and after 4 months when i filed a case in Labour court with the help of lawyer the company security has rejected the court notice twice and for sending the notice from court i this Taking the more than 10-15 days for another hearing and meanwhile she took Australia pr to leave the country and it would be waste for my justice and 

 My point is can I send a mail to my side company members and her side company members regarding this issue with some proof to them, until and unless the case has been solved she should not resign the company .


 9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 June 2024

Since you have already approached court of law with a case agaisnt her, you cannot take any other alternative route as suggested by you, you have to follow the court procedures alone and not your own procedures. 

Vinay (Student )     25 June 2024

Sir , at the time of integration she took pr to leave the country but the IC didn't check cctv footagewhich was requested by me and even asked for polygraph test and they even didn't  interogate my side witness and its been since 10 months till it is near the hearing dates only .I think it's the best option as per my concern , if she leaves the company there is waste of my innocence to prove in court and no other choice left to me as there is only an option to that that to tag all her company members and my company members until and unless the case solved no one should leave the company and i would request to them ....I need reply for this sir


Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     26 June 2024

What is correlation of complaint under the provisions of Sexual Harashment of Women at Workplace with filing of a case before Labour Commissioner ?

Facts posted are vague and confusing.

You have already stated to have engaged an intelligent and able lawyer, who is well aware about facts of the case, what is his/ her opinion and advise, proceed accordingly, if you have faith in him/her.

Redraft if you want obligation of experts on this platform,

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 June 2024

Is it that you have appeal in terms of the provisions of Section 18 to the Labour Court?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2024

As rightly suggested you may pursue the matter through your own advocate who is aware of the practical situation and would be a better person to advise and guide you further. 

Vinay (Student )     29 June 2024

As per the latest update  the notice has been sent to them all  and again  now she and her manager (who is a relative to her ) has filed a case against me, regarding this issue and the circle inspector who called me regarding this issue today ,I have already clearly  said that  notice served to them and  case is pending in court but ,circle inspector   and he hesitate to listern my words and her manager is forcing to local Police officers as he has a relative of IAS  and IPs  officer ( that proof has also shown to the commissionerate of police ) I need Suggestions regarding this issue 

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 June 2024

You have posted more of opinions than facts.

Vinay (Student )     01 July 2024

They filed a FIR case against me for sending the notice which was sent by my lawyer and shall I do now 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 July 2024

Your lawyer had sent notice with your knowledge only and not on his own, hence you cannot blame your lawyer.

However if there is a FIR registered against you then you may first obtain anticipatory bail and then challenge the case in the trial proceedings or wait for the charge sheet to be filed so that you can file a quash petition before high court to quash this false case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register