Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharatbhai vyas   30 March 2024

Prevention of corruption fir

Sirs,

Here i am submit my own acb case matter.

Complaintant regester complaint at acb police station. As par FIR he stated that related to sanction of govt. subsidi  accused demand of money. After a short period, his  subsidy was sanctioned and the amount of money was transferred to his bank account. He withdraw amount from bank  at the bank process of withdral accused  do needful  action towards complaintant but not demanded money.

After passed some days accused demanded money for the sanction of subsidi at this time he was not wish to give iilegal  money to accused.

And so regestered complaint at ACB police station

than after trap was arranged and police file chargesheet. Trial court convicted  offence under 7,12,13.  The judgement was not on merit.  here I am not discussed whole matter related judgement

Sirs, my point is that,

When complaintant work is done by accused in time frame, no aligation to demand at time of withdrawal money. And so complaintant  not need to give bribe money.

When work was not pending and also he received beneficeray anount through bank  after it how he can file FIR to demand bribe  for that purpose sanction subsidy 

Reallty was to trap accused anyway.

Now matter is at Gujrat high court since 9years pending in wait of proper justice.

Sirs, what is your humble  view 👏👏

Thanks  

He was not wish to do this abd so file complaint at the police ststion.

Further he add to Fir report that 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2024

Sicne the appeal is pending before high court for the last nine years, what is the opinion do you require from the experts here that too without knowing any facts or background of the case nor the details of appeal 

You may better be in touch with your own advocate on all such further issues instead of getting misguided by different opinions from plenty of people here or outside

bharatbhai vyas   30 March 2024

Yes sir. Thanks for your humble view.

As par prevention of curruption act code 7  complaintant govt. Work was not pending  at any stage than after  how can question of bribe may arise. That mean compliaintant was some way wrong At FIR..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2024

Your subsequent question relates to the trial proceedings hence you can take care of this issue during the trial proceedings.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register