Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satinder singh (sales manager)     23 May 2013

Preparation and documentation required for domestic violence

Hi,

I would like to get advice that on 27th may i got hearing for domestic violence case, which is 1000 percent false case.

what preparation should i do and what documentation, would help me to prove that this is false domestic case.

On what grounds i can prove it is false case as per law.

I have video and audio conversations of my wife, saying i am the best guy.

please advice me

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

First state what are the allegations made by your wife.

Only on that advice can be given.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     23 May 2013

Nothing is achieved overnight when in litigation.

Relax. You would get copy of petition filed by your wife on the first date. And new date will be given to you for filing reply to the petition.

Evidence stage is far, do not talk much about evidence you have. Use it wisely on right time.

satinder singh (sales manager)     23 May 2013

my put an allegation that i use to torcher her for dowry. and my mother father use to beat her , and not give her food and use to lock her in one room.\

she also stated that she was not allowed to cook breakfast lunch dinner.

Well truth is that my wife and her family cheated on me by hiding the fact that my wife has squint in her left eye by birth and also she has vision of only 5 metres in left eye. and her vision cannot get back for the entire life.

her entire family has cheated me and when i use to ask them to get her operated they never allowed me or never did get her operated on their own.

this time she left for  acousin marriage and took all the gold, which i recorded by spycam and she left on 13th march, 2012 and she filed FIR on 12th dec,.2012 and now domestic violence and maintenance on 22nd feb, 2013.

my wife also put an allegation that i forced her to leave the home for dowry of rs. 2 lac. 

can u give me that i have to submit reply for maintenance and domestic violence case, what can be some good points which can save me and  my family.

Ranee....... (NA)     24 May 2013

Wait till you get her petition copy.Deny her allegations in you reply which are not true.Hire a seasoned advocate.

(Guest)

Ranee is slowly getting neutralized :-)

(Guest)

@Satinder,

You can try this:

Tell her you do not have any doors in any of rooms in your home. :P

Also tell her, that you are ready to sacrifice the home dept to her so that she can cook for you too.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2013

this is not astrological forum

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2013

this is not astrological forum come with facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register