LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   29 December 2017

Prenuptial

my wife filled too many cases against me. but now she said i want to come back with me. because of that i am loosing those cases. so my question is that should i prefer prenup to protect my self in future. or it is just a good for nothing

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 December 2017

Prenuptial agreement is done before marriage and that too in most Western countries. In India there is as such no legal provision under any marriage law for this kind of agreement. However with changing trend and failed marriages the concept of prenuptial agreement is taken up in practice by many youngsters even in India to safeguard their property and and avoid paying huge alimony to the spouse in case of failed marriage resulting into divorce. The agreement done after marriage in line with the prenuptial agreement is called postnuptial agreement, where parties can agree to live together once again after settlement of marital disputes on terms and conditions. They even agree to call off the marriage by divorce by mutual consent in case they find difficult to continue living together and on terms and conditions with regards to custody of children, alimony and properties etc.

sunil   29 December 2017

Thanks a lot for your reply sir

But it is  worthy or not. i mean at the time of divorce it boost my point or not.

And please if you also suggest me the procedure for post-nuptial i will owe you for the big time sir

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 December 2017

You need to contact me directly if you want to get the Post nuptial agreement drafted from me. How long it will work I cannot say but with it you can make your wife to agree for divorce by mutual consent if she fails to live peacfully with you.For detailed discussion and drafted agreement etc. email me: 

vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

There is nothing wrong is defending interest of spouse e.g; you as in query posted by you.

The many cases filed against you are known to you or your LOCAL counsel.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having a successful track record, show all case related docs, give inputs in person, spend quality time on suggestions on your counsel, and decide wisely. Your counsel can draft to defend your future interest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

If you can save marriage, nothing like it.

At the same time build record for future and IT may indeed rescue you, if some situation arises.

In case all elders of your family, you are sure that it is tactics, then you alone would know IT.

In that case IT is your call to contest all cases, get acquitted and liberate from such wedlock.

sunil   06 January 2018

thanks a lot sir for your response i will definatly apply your suggestions in my case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register