Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

premises occuppied by advocate is residential or commericial

Page no : 2

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     21 September 2009

Dear  Friends,

The  point  of  contention  according  to  me  is  not  commercial  or  residential . If  advocate  is  carrying  on  profession  from  residential  area  with  disturbance  to  neighbour  or  other  members  in  that  area    they  can  file  petition  under  violation  of  fundamental  human  rights to  live  with  peace  and  equality. The  privacy  if  other  people  must  not  be  disturbed. You  can  refer  the  article  81  read  with  article  32  of   The  Constitution  of  India. Even  single  person  can  file  writ  petition  to  the  honorable  supreme  court  of  india. The  case  would  open  and  closed  immediately   in  favour  of  petitioner. For  further  clarification  just  read  the  pdf  file  attached. I am  not  advocate  but  have  sufficient  and  perfect  knowledge about   law .

Regards

Kashyap Vyas

Attached File : 53 low commission of india report.pdf downloaded: 92 times

Dear  Friends,

The  point  of  contention  according  to  me  is  not  commercial  or  residential . If  advocate  is  carrying  on  profession  from  residential  area  with  disturbance  to  neighbour  or  other  members  in  that  area    they  can  file  petition  under  violation  of  fundamental  human  rights to  live  with  peace  and  equality. The  privacy  if  other  people  must  not  be  disturbed. You  can  refer  the  article  81  read  with  article  32  of   The  Constitution  of  India. Even  single  person  can  file  writ  petition  to  the  honorable  supreme  court  of  india. The  case  would  open  and  closed  immediately   in  favour  of  petitioner. For  further  clarification  just  read  the  pdf  file  attached. I am  not  advocate  but  have  sufficient  and  perfect  knowledge about   law .

Regards

Kashyap Vyas

Attached File : 9 low commission of india report.pdf downloaded: 103 times

Dear  Friends,

Regards

Kashyap Vyas

Attached File : 8 low commission of india report.pdf downloaded: 118 times

Dhaval (advocate)     07 June 2011

sir, can u pls let me know the citation for the judgement of the supreme court u r referring to to. its urgent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register