LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan Jadhav (Law Student & Associate)     14 June 2010

Precautions while purchasing Shop in Apartment Condominium

I am going to purchase one Shop situated at Maharashtra, Pune, in Apartment Condominium. After perusing original document and other title Deeds, I noticed following facts in respect of the said Shop:- 

1. Agreement between Builder and the Shop Owners, Mr. & Mrs. Dhodapkar, executed on 26/12/2009 in respect of the said Shop,

2. After payment of full consideration, Possession Receipt, in respect of the said shop, executed in favour of Shop Owners,  

3. The Shop Owners never use this Shop. The Shop is in new condition as they purchased from the Builder, therefore Tax Bill is yet not transferred in favour of Shop Owners, as well as the reading of Light Meter is also zero.

4. The Builder has executed Deed of Declaration in favour of Unit Holder/s,

5. Deed of Apartment in respect of the said Shop is yet not executed in favour of
the Shop Owners,

6. We want to take loan from financial institution,

So, which precautions should I take  before purchasing the said Shop in Apartment Condominium, Provisions of MOFA, Act, etc. ???   

I am waiting for ur valuable legal opinion …

Please reply…

Aryan Jadhav,

D.V. Nanekar & Associates,
Pune, Maharashtra, India,

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Jadhav (Law Student & Associate)     19 June 2010

i recently come to know that the Deed of Declration of the said Shop executed in the year 2007. That time the said Shop standing in the name of Builder along-with undivided share in the land.

Aryan Jadhav,
Pune, Maharashtra, India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register