Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     03 July 2014

Precaution should i take before sending her jewelry

My wife and I have filed for Mutually Divorce. What precaution should I take before sending her Jewelry so that I don't get harassed in future, if she ever say it to be fake? Is there any prescribed format also on to which I can take her signature?


 3 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     03 July 2014

If she is asking her sridhan from you or she had filed any case asking for her sridhan/jewellery then give it to her in the presence of atleast two witnesses from both sides by making a detailed list ,take signature of all the witnesses and also her signature too with date on the list , if possible take help of your lawyer in preparing the document and take his signature also .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 July 2014

if any case to handover the stridhan to your wife has ordered then in the court presence after preparing the list of document you can handover the ornaments to her and take signature before the judge itself saying that you have handed over all the stridhan to her 

NM (j)     05 July 2014

i dont have any lawer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query