pradhan mantri awas yojna eligibility

I have purchase a new flat in 2018. construction is still going on.the flat is in the name of me and my wife.
as the flat is incomplete I can't produce the sell deed . in this case I have the sale agreement, money receipt and all other documents. now can i apply for PMAY or sell deed is mandatory.

As per me, as you are just purchased a flat which is under construction and so it is deemed that you are now living in a rented house, the rent agreement of stamp paper is required.


I m living with my parents which in the name of my father.
Retired employee.

Unless the occupancy certificate and sale deed are complete, you can not get such subsidy.  Please search in google about the scheme and for finding such short cuts or exemptions if any in that scheme.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x