LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupam_advocate (n/a)     26 October 2007

POWER OF ATTORNEY ( SPECIAL)

Be it known to all men whom it may concern that i ................Son of...........resident of .............(here in after called the principal) do here by nominate , constitue ,apponit, empower and authorize shri...............son of .................acts and deeds on my behalf ..................here in after called my(Attorney) to do the following:

IN RESPECT OF:
WHEREAS the executant is the sole lawful owner in possession of entire property no..........alloted by...........covered area admeasuring .............sq.fts approximately.
My said Attorney shall entitiled to get mutation in my name and to pay house tax and to get refund if paid in excess on my behalf under his/her signature and for the purpose to do all act(s) ,deed(s) and thing which are necessary for the same.
All act(s) lawfully done by the said attorney by virtue of these presents shall be deemed to have been ratified by me.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF i have set my hands on these presents in the presence of the foolowing witness,on the date month and year here in below wirtten.

Place...........
Date ........... EXECUTANT

WITNESS
2.[align=right][/align]

Learning

2 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     27 October 2007

Thanks Anupam. Great post. I have just one request. I feel that if you could make an attachment of the document hereafter, it would be easy for members to download and  use it. Any way great info.

anupam_advocate (n/a)     28 October 2007

sure.........thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More