Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi_Mechanical (Mechanical Engineer)     01 March 2018

Power of attorney require to rent out property

Hi All,

I'm staying in different city. Property is on my Name. Now I'm to make agreement between my father and tanant.

Please answer my following questions.
a. Do I need give Power of Attorney to my Father?.
b. Do I need to register Power of Attorney or Power of Attorney on 100.00 / -INR stamp paper is okay?..

Learning

9 Replies

T.SRINIVASULU   02 March 2018

U can give power of attorney to ur father executing on stamp paper but it should be notarized.if there is no involvement of transfer of immovable property no registration is required

U can give power of attorney to ur father executing on stamp paper but it should be notarized.if there is no involvement of transfer of immovable property no registration is required

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 March 2018

But specifically space in the POA that is only for the purpose of lease alone.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     02 March 2018

There is a provision of adjudication of the POA in some States. It will be advisable to confirm whether adjudication is required in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register