LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pk   30 July 2018

power of attorney for sale property

I want to purchase a flat with cost is 35 lakhs. But the owner is in UK for few months. Owner son is living here so can he sale flat with use of POA?

I had heard GPA is not legal so what should I do to purchase that flat?


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 July 2018

Please do not go on hearsay, show GPA to a reputed advocate, get confirmation from original owner through some sort of bonafide approval and act as per professional advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads