Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh Phillips (Estate Manager)     10 April 2013

Power of attorney

Dear Sirs,

I am an NRI and

I have to sell a property in Mumbai, is it necessary to give a Power of Attorney for the sale to a blood relative only? or can it be given to any of my friends also ..... please advise asap... Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     10 April 2013

Hi...

No boundation to give POA to Blood relation person only....u can give to ur friend also...and just give Specific Power of Attorney...for that particualr sell only...

1 Like

sibojyoti chakrabarti (advocate)     11 April 2013

Dear,

As per a ecent decision of Hon'ble Supreme court, power of atorney has to be given within blood relationship.

With Regards;

Sibojyoti Chakrabarti

EMAIL: sibo.chakrabarti@gmail.com

Shailesh Phillips (Estate Manager)     13 April 2013

Thanks all

But this is very confusing ... as per my personal research on the net Supreme courts decision was to ban all property sales based on GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY.   It has not referred to a "specific power of attorney" for sale of a specific property only..

Can some one please help with any references...

Thanks,

Randolphhavez   27 May 2020

More for the Power of attorney and also for the changes which you are waiting to just collect. I ever trying to find different essay pro emails because only i know how these are important and how can we start to manage all the emails because we are alone here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register