Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth Rao (Proprietor)     13 December 2012

Power of attorney

Hi respected experts/members,

I have some queries and I hope your expertise will help me.

I’m a qualified lawyer(my qualifications are LLB,LLM,MBA) and doing my IPCC and CS Executive along with CWA(Inter), planning to start a Law firm, where I’ll providing service related to corporate, individual, taxation, accounting, auditing, Criminal, Civil, IPR, and all other legal services to various clients all over the country, by hiring respective professionals of their fields, but the difficulties is, it is not practically possible for some professionals to attend my office every time, perhaps I may not get the expected results, hence I was searching some alternative methods and between got contacted with some senior advocates and chartered accountants regarding and they advised me to sign power of attorney of each professional so that I can do the work on their behalf.

My question is! Can I do this practically?   

Regards

Adv Hemanth Rao

Learning

2 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     13 December 2012

no not at all power of attorney is for some tangible or intangible asset professional qualification is individual capacity so is not feasible at all , if you do like this is against ethics of lawyers. option to you use video conferencing and make website that have feature of forum like this site

Hemanth Rao (Proprietor)     13 December 2012

Thank you very much for your early and valuable advice sir,

Suppose I have hired a Chartered Account with a signed Memorandum Of Understanding  between both of us,  for signing of financial data of my client, like Balance sheet, Audit report  etc……. and paid their professional fees after deducting TDS if applicable.

Will this do?  Or this is also against to the ethics of lawyers. 

And same procedure followed for all other professionals too.

Please reply

Regards

Hemanth 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register