LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (firm)     01 June 2011

Power of attorney

Do all directors of a company required to put their signature on power of attorney while giving Power of Attorney to one of its employee to work for company on behalf of directors..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@Sandeep

The answer is yes.

You can obtain power of attorney from Board of Directors.The Articles of Association of a Company incorporated uner the Indian Companies Act provides for Power of the Managing Director / Directors. Generally , Managing Director of a Company is vested with the powers to delegate specific power to any employee for ensuring smooth functioning of company's business.

The Powers- Of- Attorney Act, 1882

Section 2
Execution under power- of- attorney.- The donee of a power- of- attorney may, if he thinks fit, execute or do any 3[ instrument or thing in and with his own name and signature and his own seal, where sealing is required, by the authority of the donor of the power; and every 3[ instrument and thing so executed and done, shall be as effectual in law as if it had been executed or done by the donee of the power in the name, and with the signature and seal, of the donor thereof. This section applies to powers- of- attorney created by instruments executed either before or after this Act comes into force.

Prateep (Lawyer)     03 June 2011

i want information regarding irrevocable power of attorny.

RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA (chairman)     05 June 2011

proforma of  power of attorney to conduct a case of 138 N.I.Act by the complainant to thier father and for statement and other proceedings also.

Prateep (Lawyer)     10 June 2011

i want information regarding power of attorney for the purpoe of  building/contruction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register