Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Babu   26 June 2022

Power of attorney

I want to sell my father property with SPA, because recent days his not feeling well. And is there any other option to sell the property of my father .

Thank you


 4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 June 2022

If your father is unable to execute sale deed of his property due to any reason, he may appoint you as his attorney and give you authority  by regd SPA to sell his property.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 June 2022

Yes go for special power of attorney.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2022

Whether it is the decision (selling his property) of you or your father ?

If your father wants to sell it and unable to approach Sub-Registrar Office for execution and registration of documents of sale transaction, he has to get a SPA registered in favour of you or anyone else of his faith / choice. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 June 2022

Please inform full facts as to whether your father is the exclusive owner and it is his self-acquired property.  Get the witness from a qualified civil surgeon and let the special POA be drafted by an Advocate .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query