Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishanth (PFA)     15 November 2015

Power of attorney


I have a plot in Andaman, its in the name of myself, mother and brother. I would like to give power of attorney to by brother to carry out any deals related to the plot. I reside in Bangalore, as far as I know I have to prepare the Power of Attorny and get it registered here. I am finding to hard to obtain the proper help. Anyone here can point me to correct person/direction? (Documents required etc) Thanks





 3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     15 November 2015

1. Contact an advocate who has his office in vicinity of your residence as it will save you time and money when ever you need to meet him and have such  deed of P.O.A prepared by him. No need to get anxious.This is a welll practiced job by almost all advocates.


Nishanth (PFA)     15 November 2015

Thanks a lot. Is there a general set of documents required or its case to case basis?


adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

POA should be made where porperty is located.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register