Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammad Ali (Travel Consultant)     14 June 2008

Power of Atorney

Hi,

my self and two of my friends have brought a property in Tamil nadu, can we take power of attorney from the owner jointly???? as it is a farm land and will get it registered at a latter stage??? can we execute the power of attorney in KARNATAKA or it has to be done only in Tamilnadu only???? and a notary is ok or it needs to be registred. how it makes diffrence in case of register and notry. please forward me the formate of POA and the contact number of the trusted lawer in ooty.

And please advice list of documents i need to ask the seller.

Thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     14 June 2008

yeah you can execute PoA for two persons or by two persons or more.

since thes is a case of sale or purchase of immovable property, the PoA needs to be registered.

it can be made at any place but registration shall be done at the property's jurisdiction

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     14 June 2008

in your case  the power of attorney can be regitered at a place where the main or principal party resides. you register the at the same place.

Mohammad Ali (Travel Consultant)     15 June 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your help, can you please let me know the list of documents i need to procure at the time of buying a property from a saler in oorty???? back ground is the property is been sold by MS estates who have brought this whole big land n selling in to layout format. it will be a great help if you can advice me with the documents i need to take it from him.

shamit sanyal (advocate)     12 August 2008

power of attorney may not be registered. Please see

State of Rajasthan Vs Basant Nahata 2005(12) SCC 77

Guest (n/a)     27 August 2008

Hi,

Could you please help me on this?

I have bought a land property from a village panchayat in 1998 and got it registered.now it is not in village panchayat .After so many years i just went to visit my site and found that my site has been joined with a Builders and developers.They have taken over my site and iam unable to locate the exact site there. So i collected the EC from 1998 till Date and found that it is not registered on any one. but the problem is i cannot look at my site there. they have modified it. i also checked with the survey # and that survey no is also not present. Please help me what to do to get a hold on my site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register