Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHUNATH G L (ASSISTANT MANAGER)     29 September 2018

Pouthi Katha @Karnataka

Sir,
One of my relatives selling his property...

Property is Ansistors

Now the properties is the name of 2 sons, they have transferred the rights after there parents death...

As per Family Tree 2 Sons and 2 Daughters were there...

Both daughter gave Notary statement for Change of Land ownership to there brother's based on that Thasildar ordered Pouthi Katha to 2 Brothers jointly....

Now 2 Brothers want to sell 20% Portion of the land what they have for there Personal requirements...

Remaining 80% Of land is adjecent to what they are selling...

They are saying Sale deed will be exicuted two brothers, and as per land records ownership changed to there name 4 years back....

Can we move ahead....

Will Pouthi Katha holds good with out registration....

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 September 2018

Any relinquishment of property share must be in writing and duly registered.  Proper way is producing all the necessary documents and getting clear legal opinion, particularly with a retainer of Bank, to avoid further complications.  Mere mutation in property in Govt records can not bestow any title of the property.

Mahesh R Gowda   10 May 2020

Sir, My father has got 6acre of land through pouthi katha in 2004 with signature of 2 yonger brothers. Now the 2 younger brothers can have the rights on the 6acre land After 16 years now they are asking for 3 acre land.
1 Like

lava kumar   19 July 2021

I am also same informations EXPECTING from your ಕ್ಲಬ್, Please...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register