Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjushree (admin)     27 May 2014

Poured fuel to my home

Dear sirs,

Now if they threaten us and say to take back the FIR, if it is possible to take back.  they will not be punished? They are very rich and political background they can threaten us. i want my family to be safe and not be harmed by these fellows.  

Pls let me know how to safeguard my family and home. whom i have meet to get security/protection to my family. after FIR whether i have to consult lawyer for any purpose? 


 2 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     27 May 2014

apply for police protection in High Court with the evidence about the threat received to life.


contact a local Adv. urgently

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     27 May 2014

If they threaten you over the phone calls then record the phone call or if they threaten you in or outside your premises then take help of one , two or more eye witnesses and immediately make a written police report in the police station of the occurrence and also inform your lawyer too , and take his help and file petition for the police protection for you and your family in the high court , they can not harm you and your family , no need to be afraid and don't withdraw your fir or don't do any compromise with them take suggestion of your lawyer and then work accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register