LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swasti (Manager)     25 August 2012

Potency test by medical board vs consultation with sexologis

I've filed application for my potency test by medical board to counter the impotency allegation in annulment petition filed by wife. I had filed rcr in the initial stage to safeguard my side. Now, instead of allowing my application for potency test, the judge has ordered both parties to appear before a s*xologist for consultation/counselling. 

1) Will the doctor forward any report to court? If yes, will it contain the checkup results or just a  success or fail report? I don't like my test results/doctor's comments on my potency status get forwarded  to the court. Instead I want the potency test by medical board and use that strong evidence to prove the mental cruelty and file divorce from my side in future.

2) Can I object medical lab tests by the s*xologist at the time of consultation, and later convince the court that I've already filed for same potency test by medical board which is my first priority and more valued evidence in court, and therefor forcing me to undergo the same medical tests multiple times is the violation of right of diginity and privacy?

3) Can I request the court to first allow my application for my potency test by medical board, and later send both parties to s*xologist for consultation/counselling with medical board report?

Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     25 August 2012

helloo swasti ,

your problem is unclear so if you want help then call me.

(Guest)

Yes, If you get potency report from any expert than you may file it before court. Court may call such witness/expert in court and may examine him.

Circumtances prove that your wife willing to divorce you. talk to him if it is than file MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register