Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Singh (manager -marketing)     23 January 2014

Post resignation settlement

hi!

i was working for a telecom startup in Delhi. I joined on 1st October and found out to be pregnant. Unfortunately the work environment was not healthy for my medical condition and i had to resign in the month of December. I had submitted all my belongings to the company and also took a proper resignation acceptance from the MD . As per my telephonic conversation , i was told that my one months salary will be transferred as a settlement along with the PLI which is paid quarterly. I recieved the same within a month. But now after two months, suddenly they are asking me to pay it back stating it was a mistake. They are also liable to pay me my expenses during the work tenure that are due. But i di not force them for it understanding that the full n final settlement has been transferred in my account. 

Kindly advise. I don't think it was a mistake as it was told to me that the fnf will be transferred within a month . Am i liable to pay it back?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 January 2014

No. no need to pay back. You have some additional rights as pregnant women. You can fight under those rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register