LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Possiblity experts opinion pls seize of property u/s ipc 406

Experts although this questions is related to family law but there are certain scenarios in which property issues are involved. Making long story short my wife has filed false IPC 406 against me,my father, my mother & my uncle. Now me,my father and mother are based in U.S. and all of us are U.S. citizens. None of us are willing to attend any litigation in india due to biasness of law. My father has house (Self Acquired Property) in india possiblity if worst comes to worst if proclamation is issued then is court going to seal my father's property ? While i have read lots of places where DIL does not have any right on FIL/MIL property. This is a big decision we are considering to make as this house in india has my father's sweat and all of have build this "AASHIYANA" with lots of dream and hardwork. I would really appreciate experts opinion whether or not we should take precautionary step by selling property temporary to a friend of my father and then at the same time get everthing in written by that friend that once the disputes between me and my wife are over his friend is going to transfer ownership to my father. I would appreciate experts opinion in this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Sir i just received the copy of her allegations and here the matter is completely different. My parents were not involved in marriage ceremony yet she put allegations against them. In her complaint she is not asking for her streedhan items matter of fact she has mentioned in her complaint that streedhan items are with her only but she says that i have deserted her and not paid any maintenance. Further in her petition she has clearly mentioned that i attempted calling her to U.S. but coz of family disputes i left her which is not true.

Real story is i have always itended to call her to U.S. but she is the one who haven't even applied for passport. Practically when i was in U.S. i asked her to apply for her passport since i was preparing for her visa but in reply she denied coming her and put all these false allegations on me at that time also i was in U.S. later she called me saying that she wants divorce so when i went to india for mutual consent divorce she filed false 498 (a) on me but i left after that from them after 7  months she filed crpc 125 against me asking for maintenance and they tried serving me here but were unsuccessful. Finally after 2 years her parents approached my maternal uncle asking to bring me to india my uncle told them that how can he come since he has lots of cases pending ? So after several attempts they filed IPC 406 on all of us. Now in my case i don't care if i get arrested but my parents are not involved and hence i am worried about my father's self acquired property. Will u pls throw some light coz her the allegations are not for her belonging but she has filed this IPC 406 for not bringing her to U.S...................making long story short in papers she wants to come and join me but off the book she wants my money she don't want to come at all........in this case do u still think that court will seize my fathers property if case is not contested coz he haven't even visited india for 17 years and his passport is the biggest proof in this matter. I just want to save his house that's all

(Guest)

Experts pls answery my query.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     11 July 2012

Mr. Jon 

Rightly answered by Mr.Ashish, y u r worring. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register