Possesion in joint property

respected advocates,

                                sir i need your legal direction in matter of joint property. sir, we have property in joint name but possesion on that agriculture land in hand of second party totally since last 25 years.second party is growing crops and earn from that without giving us our share.now we want to start farming in our share of land.what we have to do?a partiton suit is pending in lower court since 15 years.



Matter is in the court right now you can not do anything but you can approach your advocate and try to settee the matter out side court.


thanks, sir for your reply . sir we tried for settlement ouside the court but second party says that i got share of party no.1 in abovesaid partition which is peding in court and that is acted upon and don"t want to give our share.what options available for us?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x