LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan Dhawan   14 May 2020

Posco Act

hello sir
I need your valuable advise. Actually ye 9/5/20 ki baat hai Mere Father ne meri sister ke sath kuch batamize kri thi. uske baad mere father ko maine bahut mara tha aur police ko de diya tha. police ne FIR kr li, FIR m POSCO act laga hai. renext day meri sister ke court m statement bhi ho gyi. 1-2 din baad me pta nhi kaise mere Father bahar Aah gye. jab humne police se pucha too voh bol rhe hai ki usse joh mara tha uske bahut chot lgi thi iss lia uuse chod diya. nhi toh mujpe bhi case ho jata. aab police bol rhi hai jab tumhare father ki choote thik hogi tab usse pakdege. Kya ye possible hai. muje police pe belive nhi ho rha. Or joh FIR ki copy di thi voh online show nhi kar kri. please advise sir


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 May 2020

The story is less than convincing.

If thr issue is real, you may verify from the local Mahistrate Court whether an FIR has not been lodged or otherwise. aif not, you may move a petition in the Magistrate Court for the matter to be investigated.


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2020

You can not undertake all these steps and you can only approach the District Legal Services Authority or some Women Voluntary Organisation or Department of child and women welfare for a remedy.  Get a proper petition prepared with all facts chronologically and submit it to District Collector and Supdt of Police and personally hand over the petitions to any Women voluntary organization.   There may be many social workers or advocates that can help you to find a way.  

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 May 2020

It means FIR was not registered and your father was detained in police station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register