LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (System engg)     08 January 2013

Poromboke land

We have  residing in more than 30 years in chennai. But we have only xerox copy of land we have purchased on that time. but original deed lost. Land also not registered. since it is poromboke land.

Note: we are paying property tax & water and sewage tax.

how we can register our property in registrar office.


 1 Replies

sureshkumar g r (lawyer)     08 January 2013

Dear friend , You can approach the local authorities like Tahsildhar for issuing patta for the land in which you had constructed a dwelling unit and enjoying it for 30 years. After patta got issued the property can be registered.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register