LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishvesh (general manager)     17 October 2009

pollution

how can i find pollution level in my surroundings. Sound, Smoke, gases etc. I stay in mumbai mulund. I request u to tell me to which authority i should contact. 

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2009

It is bhbetter to contact pollution board,.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     18 October 2009

u can contact polutin control board and apply the the pollution levels for last one year under RTI act by paying RS.10/- FEE.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     18 October 2009

You can contact Pollution Control Board or any other authority appointed under Environment Protection Act.

sylviavillalobos (CEO)     18 October 2009

I admire you Mr.Vishvesh for your vigilance in monitoring pollution in your sorroundings. Its a high time for us to do something about this... The issues about climate change ,use of fossil fuels ,coals and gas is deeply alarming. and it needs vigilance and cooperation from people like you. Save the Environment and Save US.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 October 2009

I admire your optimism. It will give you good exposure to see how these authorities respond to your complaint. 

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     26 January 2010

You can contact Pollution Control Board.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 January 2010

You can contact the President of India also to get a regn no. for your complaint. Then you can go to sleep.

Manjula d (Advocate)     27 January 2010

you can contact Pollution Control Board and Munciple Authority to contorl the Pollution

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register