LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surajit misra (student)     09 August 2013

police verification of govt. job

Sir I am a b.tech student & I want to prepare for govt. Job but I'hv been caught by police in raid at hotel during liquor consumption.after that I spent 2 hrs in police custody and released by bail at amount of Rs 300.I have been signed in two papers and this incident was happend outside of my hometown.now am I elligible to get a govt. Job?.please help me sir.

Learning

3 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2013

Yes you are elligiale for govt. Job because that waspetty offence.

Sam 123 (Student)     23 November 2013

Sir When i was returning from a govt. job's interview,i was caught by the GRP(Goverment Railway Police) for smoking in the railway station premises.I was taken into the GRP's office and was fined Rs 360 and they took my details(Only Name And Father's Name) and signed me on a paper.Now I got that govt job and I have also got a job in railways.Would this create a problem in getiing myself any of the jobs?Would there be any problem during the police verification process?Pls Help Its Urgent.

azuro   01 August 2015

same case ..

Sir i was caught smoking at sealdah station. GRp police caught me.i had to sign a form with name, address details and fathers name. they say it was a bail form !! Else I will be arrested. They took my name down in register.  I had to pay Rs 350. They didnt give me any receipt. I am a goverment job assispirant. will this cause any harm? any police verification problem later? or for passport. !! was that mere fine? .. it was many pages.. I had to sign twice.. was that a criminal offence?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register