Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep Narayan (learning)     04 May 2012

Police verification for govt job

I am selected for a central govt job,my appointment is yet be sent,

my deptt is saying that the appointment letter will be sent after the completion of police verification.They told me that they had sent copies for police verification

can anyone tell me what is the procedure of police verification?

and

what time does it takes to complete?

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)
Police varif. Is done by local plc stn, when they get the letter. It will be automatic, first be selected then varify/check frm local plc stn.

saleem (Service engg)     17 May 2012

Iam selected for Central govt job where i got Attestation forms to be filled , i have filled and sent that iam staying at particular adress from 2006 but the police report has sent that stating that iam staying from 2009 instead of 2006 ..is it going to be any problem in recruitment please help ... ihve proof of driving license which i got in 2008 but, he written as 2009 pls pls help me how to go forward..

Deep Narayan (learning)     18 May 2012

@ jaswant vijay agnihotri jaswant I am selected and I have send the attestion form to my department and I will get appointment after police verification. and thanks for ur kind advice

saleem dnt wry. write a letterb to SP of your area and also to the person whom you have sent the attestation form mention about the mistake local police had made, attach a document of prooof in xerox which confirm that u r resident of that place from 2006. driving licence a good bt try to ad another proof like wriiten document from MLA or MP of that area in which it is mentioned that u r residing here frm 2006. this type of error in police verification is common.no need to worry

and saleem cheak ur pm

(Guest)
If police sent that u r present there then it is ok, it is no matter frm when...be in cnt with ur RECRUITMENT HQ, VISIT ONCE IN A month. Get status from there. Wait... U Didnt told what type of job.

veeranjaneyulu (m.tech)     30 April 2013

sir

i got government job, three years back a complaint was made on me by our neighbour in the police station.

but they did not file the case and they made comprise. is it a problem for me during police verification. please reply soon

Akki yadav (Nothing)     30 April 2015

Sir i am selected in government job.. And I met with an accident four year ago in 2011...

They fired case against me of ipc 279 and 427...

Lekin court me judge ne fine chadane ka bola or mene bhar diya or case khatam ho gya.....

Ab government job me police varification ane wala hai...or mujhe dar lag rha hai ki akhir police varification me vo log check kya kerte hai...

is case se koi dikkat to nahi hogi na 

My family need my this job bahot zaroorat hai please 

ap kuch suggestion dijiye... 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

Originally posted by : Akki yadav

Sir i am selected in government job.. And I met with an accident four year ago in 2011...

They fired case against me of ipc 279 and 427...

Lekin court me judge ne fine chadane ka bola or mene bhar diya or case khatam ho gya.....

Ab government job me police varification ane wala hai...or mujhe dar lag rha hai ki akhir police varification me vo log check kya kerte hai...

is case se koi dikkat to nahi hogi na 

My family need my this job bahot zaroorat hai please 

ap kuch suggestion dijiye... 

verification mein sirf criminal record dekha jata hai

OPPOSING 498A (QQ)     12 March 2016

Dear Sir,

Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok .

Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer...............

kindly give some way what next .................

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 March 2016

Originally posted by : OPPOSING 498A
Dear Sir,

Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok .

Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer...............

kindly give some way what next .................

YOU CANNOT JOIN ANY GOVT JOB TILL E3XONERATED OF THE CRIMINAL CHARGES ON MERITS

Ravi   28 July 2017

Hi, I have been selected in a central govt. job and they have given me the attestation form and asked me to send the filled attestation form to the office. and also asked me to get the police verification done. i want to know how to get police verification done, do i need to visit police station with what all documents, and how will ofiice come to know that i have done with police verification, i mean do they give me a certificate. Need Expert Advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register