LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikita Rai   20 June 2023

Police verification

After applying for my passport I was waiting for it to be delivered I received a mail for the dispatch and at the same time mail for the initiation of police verification (which stated to get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks) but soon after few days I received my passport and all my visa procedures were completed and I boarded the flight to Dubai. I am still confused if my police verification was not completed how could I travel? How did my visa get approved? How did I pass through immigration.Currently out of country how do I settle this?

Yes the verification was not done.I got a call after receiving my passport and when I went for it the station told me I am in the wrong place and I need to go some place instead.After few attempts of trying to get in touch I gave up thinking maybe it is not necessary as the passport is already in my hand because I thought without clearance one does not receive the passport.Shortly after that my visa was approved and all the customs cleared and landed in Dubai and after 8 months I received this SCN letter email from RPO as ADVERSE. Please help me understand because I have very less time.The people I got in touch with for aid are asking me for a hefty sum just to raise the petition for stay order.I am in a state of concern and do know how to actually proceed.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 June 2023

The query is already replied; whay would you repaet again and agaian?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/police-verification-229786.asp

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2023

If you need assistance to issue a reply notice to the show cause notice received from the passport office in this regard, you can either contact any advocate from this forum or one from outside.

But please note that it is pertinent that you give a convincing reply to the show cause notice served on you lest your passport may even be impounded and you would be repatriated to India.

In order to avoid the embarassing situation you can contact an advocate immediately and pursue the legal process as per procedures of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register