Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sparse (student)     05 December 2014

Police verication


         i am working more than 5 years in a place and  my  permanent  residance is at different place . and from childhood , iam living at different places . and at my permanent residance very few people know me. so i want to know at which place my police verication for govt. job will occure.

 1 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 January 2015

as already you are residing in a place since 5 years you can provide that address and the address which you provide in the application as permanent address from there only verification will be taken up 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query