Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   12 December 2015

Police report for desertion by wife

Experts,

Please advise me on the following.

My wife was living with my parents when I was on a two-month temporary job in Chennai. She left the matrimonial home when I was away. Despite my efforts for about more than six months she did not come back.

Now she says that she was expelled by my parents when I was away. 

Surprisingly she did not write any complaint anywhere near the local police station or at the police station near her parental home.

My basic question is "why did she not write any police compaint against my parents at any police station?".

It is pretty easy for her to make wild allegations stating that she was expelled out home in the Court.

Can I seek a police report stating that "she has not made complaint against my parents that she was expelled out of home"?

And produce the report to the Court?

Am I right in this step?

Kindly, clarify me.

Hari

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 December 2015

Why do U want to invite legal troubles when the matter can be settled amicably.Those must have been only oral allegations.Had she given a police complaint,certainly the police could have summoned U people to the PS.Better sit together with UR wife and settle the issue.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 December 2015

She has not given any police complaint on your parents. Actually you have to appreciate her act. Instead you are trying to bring this small cause into the public. Why do not you talk to her and amicably solve your problems.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     12 December 2015

In matrimonial disputes, spouse who does want to repair the impaired relations won't go to the police, because such an act exacerbates the situation and breakdown the already fragile relationship.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 December 2015

Can U answer the replies of the above experts,dear querist.

Vicky (Engg)     13 December 2015

hari you are in hurry to go to police station, you dont know what happens if she goes to police station. sabh ke bath maan lay tere biwi se bath kaar lay.... hari ohm!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register