LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashikant gharge (proprietor)     11 November 2014

Police protection

I supplied material to company which is based in Ranipeth Tamilnadu party denies to pay me i am staying in maharashtra they donot accets my calls also donot reply my mails they are threating me to harm physically if i go there to collect my payments  they told me they can manage police and local politicians in that case how can i approach police or reach upto party

 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     11 November 2014

Dear, Send legal notice for money recovery and at the same time write a complaint to local police station regarding the threats by given by them. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query