Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahiba Khurana (Aggrieved person)     27 September 2014

Police not taking action for attachment warrants

Dear Experts

My maintenance was ordered by MM in DV case.  husband did not pay anything and filed appeal. no stay. appeal pending. i filed execution. warrants of attachment of his movable properties issued. police not taking any action of taking his cars or other stuff for recovery. he is disposing his assetsboth movable and immovable. can i approchhigher authorities. how?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

You have skills and knowledge to file cases on husband, you have skills and knowledge to how attach his properties, you have skills and knowledge to come here and plan strategies how to grab money from husband...but you dont have skills and knowledge on your education, degrees that you would atleast earn 200 bugs daily even minimum what a poor labour used to get after working in adverse circumstances.

First you tell us why you need maintenance? when god has given you two hands, two legs , one working brain with other skills and calibre. 

Are you mentally challenged person?

Are you physically handicapped?

Are you dumb and class third failed woman?

Or,

Simply you need maintenance as a parasite because you have Indian patent right on maintenance?

PS: LET CLEAR YOUR ANSWERS FIRST THEN SEEK WHATEVER REMEDIES YOU NEED HERE.

ESIS

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 September 2014

@ ESIS Don't use this type of language Mr. ESIS, When ever you give your opinion i THINK  you should not be biased with the querist.

Think about your dignity and raputation if some one is wrong and you know her or him then don't give your opinion and remain silent, but it is not good to say these type of word, sorry for bothering, don't take otherwise, do as per your wish, but being a member of this Forum, I advised you otherwise we both are unknown. sorry if you heart by my words.

@Sabia, If there is no movable or immovable properties in the name of your husband and the police is also unable to execute the attachment warrant then file an application before the court where the matter is pending for his arresting.

Feel Free to Call 

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     27 September 2014

sahiba ji. you must put an application before court which granted maintenance that the order is being flouted by husband. court will take action against both erring him or police. you may also approach S.P. against s.h.o.-prakash chandra jain advocate indore-09479848437

fighting back (exec)     27 September 2014

@hema......pls dont use abusive language towards other experts in the forum. and maintain the decorum here....

fighting back (exec)     27 September 2014

@adv nadeem : it is openly seen here, who is abusing whom...it is hema who has started abusive language against the other expertESIS, before accusing anyone, please read the entire thread to get an idea...who is abusing whom..........please dont give long lectures just for the sake of it.....

(Guest)

--------------------------PRIOR REPLY DELETED BY ME---------------

---------------------IN WELFARE OF LCI DECORUM------------

-------------------------A PERSON LIKE HEMA WHO HAS BECOME MENTALLY RETARTED PERSON NEEDS SPECIAL TREATMENT FROM BEST MENTAL DOCTORS------------------

----------------------I THOUGHT ON HER MENTAL CONDITION AND FELT PITY ON HER------------

----------------------WHATEVER BAD SHE CAN SPEAK ON ME , WHATEVER FILTHY WORDS SHE USED ON ME IS REALLY A SLAP TO HER ON BEING CALLED AS A FEMALE OF NAARI SABHYATA-------------

--------------------I HOPE THE NCW, THE WOMEN MINISTRY WOULD HAVE READ HER ABOVE SLANGS RELATED TO MOTHER, THEN I WOULD HAVE ASKED IS THIS CALLED AN ABLA NAARI ?--------------

--------------------GET WELL SOON HEMA------------

OR ELSE,

YOU WILL BE IN DEEP PROBLEM

IAM REMINDING YOU AS WELL AS WARNING YOU....

ESIS

Kanchumati Subbarao (Consulting)     27 September 2014

Mr Nadeem,  first you must go theough the vurgal language used by this vulgar lady hema, then you must think twice before making comments. it shame on you to back this kind of asshole woman in this forum.