LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HSR   31 October 2023

Police not investigating case of burglary of 640g of gold jewellery

It has  now bee n3 years since burglars stole 640g of my gold jewellery from my home. The police have filed a C report. Investigation was not done well right from the beginning and few suspects were not investigated correctly as they are influential. Also the information we gave was mostly leaked to the suspects too because a certain suspect had threatened us multiple times on road. No action was taken against him even on complaining to the police. Police did not take down all our facts correctly. Few proofs were destroyed. Some had even demanded bribe from us, which we refused.

What are the possibilities that I can get a proper investigation done on this case and the burglars caught?


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2023

As a defacto complainant you can file a petition challenging the charge sheet or under section 173(8) Cr. P. C for further investigation giving details about the issues not properly investigated. 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2023

post your grievance in

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     01 November 2023

If you are not satisfied with investigation report move protest petition before concerned Court.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2023

Yes, you can file protest petition.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register