LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday Kumar (Lawyer)     08 February 2023

Police has put a lock in my property .

I have a property purchased by sale deed , after some time son of the seller had broken a lock of My Property ..Police came and put their lock and asked the Son of the seller to approach Civil court for the title dispute  

Son of the seller has lost the title case and no appeal filed since year now

but my property is still locked by police and police is not opening it .....

what remedy we have to open the police lock from my property


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 February 2023

Complain the position to the DSP.

Shashi Dhara   09 February 2023

Inform it to court to order to police to   open the lock.

Uday Kumar (Lawyer)     09 February 2023



w\which law we should inform to the Court and to which court 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 February 2023

you were sleeping for all that time for not filing an application to be receiver of property?

Police  needs a direction from court so approach to court get the decree executed and make the concerned police station directed to hand over the property to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query