LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



How to lodge a fir if police farmed wrong fir against the person


 2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     24 August 2013

The affected person can move the high court u/s 482 of crpc to quash the FIR  or you may contest the case to disprove the false allegations levelled against the affected person.

Thanks for The info

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query