25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (HR)     23 May 2012

Police complaint

Dear Guru's,

One of employee in my office is give complaint against me in police station. According to his complaint i give "Jive Marnyachi Dhamki" to him. But it is totally wrong. Actually he is union leader. In his salary there has extra deduction due to his loan amount. Previously loan installment is very small w.r.t. loan so loan amount increase in this month which is management decision. But he claim for Rs. which is extra deducted in this month. I refused to give his loan installment. Then he gives police complaint against me. Then I goes to police station, police gives my written statement against his complaint & also give form 149 & ask me to sign, i signed on that paper. Now my question is what is 149, actually i prepared for UPSC so is there in problem in my future.

Please give me your kind guidence.

Awaiting your response.


 4 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     26 May 2012

dear vikas first of all I would like to tell u that please give full information about the case against whixh  case has been registered.also provide the heading of the form which u have signed.

now coming back to ur matter

1st of all mare registering a general diary or FIR doesnot proves that u r guilty.It is just a small thing,Nothing will happen to ur career.

if career are hampered by mere registration of FIR then everyone just register a FIR and spoil the whole life of a person.

so dnt wry,nothing will happen.

and for govt job u are provided with a attestation form in which u have to write ur criminal record in YES/NO.

and in that there is not written that whether a FIR is registerd agains u not.

I think that i have made u understand.

bst of luck

vikas (HR)     29 May 2012

Dear Deep,
Thank you for your reply. In form 149 in which it is mentioned that " We as police inspector gives you information that you will not do the same think in future" it is also called as "Pratibandhatmak Karywahi" but i was not done any wrong think  but, Still police take such action. My doubt is when i will select in UPSC, then UPSC collect information regarding you from your local police station. If police gives information that he means police was taken such action against me then is there any problem for my final selection.
Please give me information.  I am in very tense.


Deep Narayan (learning)     29 May 2012

Dear vikas I know the whole process of recruitment in central govt job so i am telling that u have not to face any problem in future, I also want tell u that when u are provided with attestation form by ur recruiting body,hide nothing that will be asked in that form. nothing will happen bcoz this is not a heinous crime like rape,murder,extortion and kidnapping. so just relax. If u have any query regarding this u can call on 9477980964

vikas (HR)     30 May 2012

Dear Deep,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query