LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi_PSTCL (GOVT SERVICE)     04 July 2021

Police case on retired bank employee


I am a retired bank employee. I retired in 2015. In 2014, I sanction a loan of 10 lakh to one person against his house with a consent of his brother residing with him in same house. The legal status report of the same was prepared by panelled bank lawyer. the person applied for another loan of 5 lakh, the same was given to him against the same property without taking the consent of his brother. The case became NPA and bank submitted the case in Debt recovery tribunal, now the same is under process in debt recovery tribunal. The drt sent the summons to both brothers to repay the loan or mortgage the property or to attend the hearings. Now the other brother has gone to local police station with a complaint of mine‌ that he has not taken any loan. I gave loan on his property through fraudulent means. The local police employees are blaming me that I have done a fraud and they will issue FIR with sections of non bailable warrant. What can they do or I can do. pls do the needful


 1 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     04 July 2021

First approach the High court and obtain anticipatory bail.Then let case run.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register