LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh naik   13 March 2020

Police assaulted to husband on wife's false NC complaint(non cognisable) against husband

Wife filed NC complaint (Non Cognisable) against husband in police station, but no FIR,no 498a. Only false NC complaint filed.
Police assaulted to husband on wife's NC complaint in station.

Because of assault husband admitted in govt. hospital for treatment and taken medical legal certificate(MLC) of police assault with injuries photo evidence from hospital.

Is this situation will amount to cruelty by wife on husband and will this help to husband for contested divorce in court?

 1 Replies

Manogya Chava   13 May 2020

You can file for a divroce on the ground of cruelty using the case laws as provided in this articel

Further, since you have been admitted in the hospital becasue of the torture of by police you may bring up the case of Police Brutality. Refer to this Article for the same

Thank You, hope this helps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query