Upgrad LLM

police action - online status -shows dropped

hello,

we have a theft investigation case going on a domestic help in trichy ...CSR was issued.and it happened 3 months back.. the online status for CSR - now shows it as droppped - details of suspect were provided and though police still mentioned it as being investigated.,not sure why it shows as ACTION DROPPED ... does filing a petition under section 482 in high court help on this...

Lawyer

Move a petition u/s 200 read with section 156 Cr. PC before area magistrate through local lawyer.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

482 is of no use,act as suggested by DR.Vashista

Advocate

You may file a petition before the judicial magistrate court under section 156(3) cr.p.c seeking directions to police for proper investigation and register FIR if necessary and remand the accused.  This can be a follow up  action  if the police has really dropped the case without informing you. 

LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com)

Originally posted by : civilcase3333
hello,

we have a theft investigation case going on a domestic help in trichy ...CSR was issued.and it happened 3 months back.. the online status for CSR - now shows it as droppped - details of suspect were provided and though police still mentioned it as being investigated.,not sure why it shows as ACTION DROPPED ... does filing a petition under section 482 in high court help on this...

as per me, first you must file RTI & just ask ATR (Action Taken Report)

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x